Spice up a classic grilled cheese with this simple recipe.
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch spinach
- 2 slices Jalapeno Jack
- 2 slices Habanero Jack
- 2 slices peppercorn Cheddar
- 1 oz garlic aioli (mix a tsp of garlic with 1 TBSP of mayonnaise)
- Preheat the panini grill or skillet to 375 F.
- Spread aioli on one slice of bread.
- Top with Peppercorn Cheddar, tomato, onion, spinach, jalapeno Jack, and habanero Jack.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is golden and grill marks appear. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Cheeses used in this recipe:
These cheeses can also be found in our Hot and Spicy gift basket.