Nothing beats a big juicy cheeseburger, and this easy recipe delivers!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Top with layers of Colby cheese, grilled onions, Tomato and Lettuce.