A delicious twist on an old classic.
- 2 slices Colby cheese
- 2 slices 5 Year Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Usinger's Salami
- 1 oz garlic aioli (mix a tsp of garlic with 1 TBSP of mayonnaise)
- 2 slices of bread
- Preheat the panini grill or oven to 375 degrees
- Spread aioli on one slice of bread. Add Colby, layer over Salami and finally add 5 year Cheddar.
- Close the sandwich with a second slice of bread.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden grill marks appear. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Products used in this recipe: